Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DT 2.1 Lines


I would say one of my biggest challenges of this assignment was thinking of a place where I could go to shoot many different kinds of lines. Then I realized that I didn't even need to leave my own house! Almost everything is made up of lines, or many objects can form lines. After a while it was difficult to find different ways to portray lines. The shots of the piano and the guitar are much more interesting shots because I looked deeper into the object to find the lines in them. Compare these shots to the ones of the boards on the side of my house, well they are only.... boards! There isn't much you can do to try and take a interesting and different photo of a board, there are only so many different options and angles. The deeper you look into an object the more interesting of a shot you can capture. Lines are quite typical because you can find them anywhere; lines on the street, boards on the side of the house, the back of a chair, but the deeper you look at an object the more you can find within!

No comments:

Post a Comment